My pseudonym, “Tommy Walker” is taken from the blind, deaf and dumb title character from The Who’s rock opera, Tommy. The name resonates with me spiritually, and in this sense feels as real to me as my so-called real name. I am the proud author of a true coming-of-age story entitled “Monstrous: The Autobiography of a Serial Killer but for the Grace of God” .
No comments yet.
- The Spirit of Dennis Rader
- My Friend Dahmer
- Not Much to Say
- Only the Shadow Knows
- Jagged Breathing and All
- Talking Cows
- Colin Flaherty of ‘White Girl Bleed a Lot’
- What the Heck to Call This Thing, and
- I Can See Two Starbucks at the Same Time
- I Love Trolls
- I Ended Up Reading the Book Twice
- Coming Up With a Title– The MONSTROUS by WALKER Show