Forget About the Bookrings– Just 99 Cents at Amazon
I think fiction generally delves deeper in the human psyche than nonfiction. For example, I don’t think I’ve ever a read a nonfiction book that seemed to capture the inner workings of a serial killer’s mind (and creeped me out) as much as say, “Red Dragon”, by Thomas Harris.
> I don’t think I’ve ever a read a
> nonfiction book that seemed to capture the
> inner workings of a serial killer’s mind
Can I recommend ‘Monstrous – The Autobiography of a Serial Killer but for the grace of God’ written by our very own bookcrosser Tommy Walker (screen name MonstrousWalker). He has several bookrings going (registered by others) which I recommend you get yourself on. This is a non-fiction book which does exactly what it says on the tin. I’ve just read it myself.
No comments yet.
- The Spirit of Dennis Rader
- My Friend Dahmer
- Not Much to Say
- Only the Shadow Knows
- Jagged Breathing and All
- Talking Cows
- Colin Flaherty of ‘White Girl Bleed a Lot’
- What the Heck to Call This Thing, and
- I Can See Two Starbucks at the Same Time
- I Love Trolls
- I Ended Up Reading the Book Twice
- Coming Up With a Title– The MONSTROUS by WALKER Show