One for the Monstrousphiles
…by my own personally recognized count, I once won 120 in a row.
The Monstrousphiles know of course that I was writing about tetherball, and the harder core scholars among them would be able to place the streak as happening when I was in the sixth grade. But what are we to make of this “personally recognized” hedge? Never divulged until now is that I got called out for a roping foul, for supposedly touching the rope, when the streak reached 108. But I did not touch the rope, and the referee knew it. He was just a crooked member of the “peanut gallery” [page 33] who grew tired of watching me play.
No comments yet.
- The Spirit of Dennis Rader
- My Friend Dahmer
- Not Much to Say
- Only the Shadow Knows
- Jagged Breathing and All
- Talking Cows
- Colin Flaherty of ‘White Girl Bleed a Lot’
- What the Heck to Call This Thing, and
- I Can See Two Starbucks at the Same Time
- I Love Trolls
- I Ended Up Reading the Book Twice
- Coming Up With a Title– The MONSTROUS by WALKER Show