Looks Like Goodwill Didn’t Dump ‘Em After All
Way back I think near the start of my one-a-day push of blogging, I reported that I had unloaded umpteen copies of my book on Goodwill, in fact on one representative of the Goodwill organization. They all had BookCrossing stickers, so when several days passed without any journal entries I began to fear the worst. But I’ve seen in the past few days that a GoodwillBooks next door to me in Oregon has a used copy for sale.
The most exciting thing going on at my Amazon page of late is a reverse bidding war between merchants to see who can get rid of their copies of Monstrous the fastest. The record for cheapest used copy has been shattered twice in short order, and the first time it happened there was another used dealer who decided to match the low price.
No comments yet.
- The Spirit of Dennis Rader
- My Friend Dahmer
- Not Much to Say
- Only the Shadow Knows
- Jagged Breathing and All
- Talking Cows
- Colin Flaherty of ‘White Girl Bleed a Lot’
- What the Heck to Call This Thing, and
- I Can See Two Starbucks at the Same Time
- I Love Trolls
- I Ended Up Reading the Book Twice
- Coming Up With a Title– The MONSTROUS by WALKER Show