Notes from Beyond the Grave
It turns out I was forgiven, and I figured as much. Lives are understandable in context, and I never got anything past Him. I needn’t have bothered forever trying to explain, explain, explain…when even spree killer Charles Starkweather knew that you can’t push down on the toilet’s lever and not expect it to flush.
No comments yet.
- The Spirit of Dennis Rader
- My Friend Dahmer
- Not Much to Say
- Only the Shadow Knows
- Jagged Breathing and All
- Talking Cows
- Colin Flaherty of ‘White Girl Bleed a Lot’
- What the Heck to Call This Thing, and
- I Can See Two Starbucks at the Same Time
- I Love Trolls
- I Ended Up Reading the Book Twice
- Coming Up With a Title– The MONSTROUS by WALKER Show