Three ‘Likes’ for Toothpaste?
What’s the world coming to?
My grandson’s favorite video, which he played for me just before being taken home, is of a firefighter rescuing and reviving a kittycat found unconscious due to smoke inhalation. Here’s my cat rescuing story.
As sympathetic as the Brobecks were to the kitty’s homeless plight, they couldn’t keep her in the house even with the onset of winter because Rose was allergic. So the cat once stayed the night in me and Daniel’s bedroom when the air was particularly cold. Then we kicked her out, but she wouldn’t stay gone. Every day and night she’d be right outside our door. Apparently there was no getting rid of her, so we (meaning Melissa) finally decided to have mercy on the poor feminine feline and let her into our home.
No comments yet.
- The Spirit of Dennis Rader
- My Friend Dahmer
- Not Much to Say
- Only the Shadow Knows
- Jagged Breathing and All
- Talking Cows
- Colin Flaherty of ‘White Girl Bleed a Lot’
- What the Heck to Call This Thing, and
- I Can See Two Starbucks at the Same Time
- I Love Trolls
- I Ended Up Reading the Book Twice
- Coming Up With a Title– The MONSTROUS by WALKER Show