Son-in-Law Lands a Job
Part-time, but it’s a start.
In Houston I decided to take a nap, as my next ride was several hours in coming. ‘Security’ came to my table and told me, “I’m sorry but this depot is reserved for Trailways customers only and you will have to go.” The man thought I was a bum. Ever so slowly and self-righteously peeved, though I kept my snobbery concealed, I reached into my pocket and pulled out my tattered month pass. Man went, “Oh” and let me be.
No comments yet.
- The Spirit of Dennis Rader
- My Friend Dahmer
- Not Much to Say
- Only the Shadow Knows
- Jagged Breathing and All
- Talking Cows
- Colin Flaherty of ‘White Girl Bleed a Lot’
- What the Heck to Call This Thing, and
- I Can See Two Starbucks at the Same Time
- I Love Trolls
- I Ended Up Reading the Book Twice
- Coming Up With a Title– The MONSTROUS by WALKER Show