Birthday Girl from Chicago
Occurs to me that tonight I met a birthday girl from Chicago, Illinois.
Lots of kids were down there, and you could hardly tell who the birthday girl was. But later after the crowd had scattered, me and Daniel got to talking to the maiden of honor, a Miss Carol Brobeck from Chicago, Illinois…[page 103]
It appears that she’s a Christmas conception to my New Year’s Eve.
No comments yet.
- The Spirit of Dennis Rader
- My Friend Dahmer
- Not Much to Say
- Only the Shadow Knows
- Jagged Breathing and All
- Talking Cows
- Colin Flaherty of ‘White Girl Bleed a Lot’
- What the Heck to Call This Thing, and
- I Can See Two Starbucks at the Same Time
- I Love Trolls
- I Ended Up Reading the Book Twice
- Coming Up With a Title– The MONSTROUS by WALKER Show