Eyes Shutting of their Own Accord
And very little else I can do.
Despite my fears about sleeping outside, there came a time when I decided not to give in to them, or when my body decided for me– like my eyes were shutting of their own accord and there was very little else I could do. [page 316]
No comments yet.
- The Spirit of Dennis Rader
- My Friend Dahmer
- Not Much to Say
- Only the Shadow Knows
- Jagged Breathing and All
- Talking Cows
- Colin Flaherty of ‘White Girl Bleed a Lot’
- What the Heck to Call This Thing, and
- I Can See Two Starbucks at the Same Time
- I Love Trolls
- I Ended Up Reading the Book Twice
- Coming Up With a Title– The MONSTROUS by WALKER Show