‘Ursula’ at a Phoenix Park
Add my book’s cover to the long list of revealing passages that work on more levels than I consciously intended. My choice of a cover that could pass for a children’s book illustration echoes the moment in Monstrous when I had tucked an explicit porno mag within the more innocuous covers of a music magazine. On that level as well as others, it represents who I was, and I suppose still am, far better than the darkly evocative brown stock covers originally foisted upon a guy who had no money for extras.
No comments yet.
- The Spirit of Dennis Rader
- My Friend Dahmer
- Not Much to Say
- Only the Shadow Knows
- Jagged Breathing and All
- Talking Cows
- Colin Flaherty of ‘White Girl Bleed a Lot’
- What the Heck to Call This Thing, and
- I Can See Two Starbucks at the Same Time
- I Love Trolls
- I Ended Up Reading the Book Twice
- Coming Up With a Title– The MONSTROUS by WALKER Show