Still Going to Town at GoodReads
Commented on Grover and the Everything in the Whole Wide World Museum, joined and participated in a few discussion groups searchable by “serial killer” and tried to join another– we’ll see. Signed up for an author/reader group which predictably runs about 90-10 author. They hate us; they really hate us. Mulling how best to introduce myself, or what color to wear for the occasion.
Watched documentaries on Robert Pickton (The Pig Farm) and Peter Sutcliffe (Yorkshire Ripper), and oh what mild voices they have. Why not conclude that serial killers must be normal people after all if their characteristics are normal, rather than do a 180 and say that their normalcy makes them even more monstrous?
No comments yet.
- The Spirit of Dennis Rader
- My Friend Dahmer
- Not Much to Say
- Only the Shadow Knows
- Jagged Breathing and All
- Talking Cows
- Colin Flaherty of ‘White Girl Bleed a Lot’
- What the Heck to Call This Thing, and
- I Can See Two Starbucks at the Same Time
- I Love Trolls
- I Ended Up Reading the Book Twice
- Coming Up With a Title– The MONSTROUS by WALKER Show