Next on my GoodReads to-do list, having finally gotten around to my avatar, naturally my book’s front cover, will be to submit an excerpt. I count only one reader who has identified a personal favorite anecdote, and I agree by some criteria that it could be my best. Starts off kinda slow but comes on strong and nails an unbelievable dismount.
‘Four Day Weekend’ I’ll call it, and it’s something I’ve actually performed in front of I think three people at a poetry and prose reading group. I held up pretty well, book in hand just in case, with I think one minor hesitation, and did a pretty good job of re-living the events.
I believe it was afterward that somebody asked to peek at my cover, which is always a significant moment.
No comments yet.
- The Spirit of Dennis Rader
- My Friend Dahmer
- Not Much to Say
- Only the Shadow Knows
- Jagged Breathing and All
- Talking Cows
- Colin Flaherty of ‘White Girl Bleed a Lot’
- What the Heck to Call This Thing, and
- I Can See Two Starbucks at the Same Time
- I Love Trolls
- I Ended Up Reading the Book Twice
- Coming Up With a Title– The MONSTROUS by WALKER Show