What, Me Worry?
From the My Brother the Serial Killer documentary, I remember Glen Rogers being quoted by his brother as saying that he wasn’t worried about any demons entering him because he figured it would be taken care of by the demon that was already there. I could relate to that. It took me back to the Bad Old Days and the feeling of security I had, believing I was the only developing psycho in my jurisdiction. The universe had room for only so many, I was a magnet drawing on the power of the universe within a certain radius, and any other psycho-energy magnets would need to stay the heck away and find their own salesman territory if they wanted to maximize power for themselves.
No comments yet.
- The Spirit of Dennis Rader
- My Friend Dahmer
- Not Much to Say
- Only the Shadow Knows
- Jagged Breathing and All
- Talking Cows
- Colin Flaherty of ‘White Girl Bleed a Lot’
- What the Heck to Call This Thing, and
- I Can See Two Starbucks at the Same Time
- I Love Trolls
- I Ended Up Reading the Book Twice
- Coming Up With a Title– The MONSTROUS by WALKER Show