Not Mine, But Bears Repeating
“Boy meets girl; girl gets boy into pickle; boy gets pickle into girl.”
— Jack Woodward
These five are mine, however:
A simple case of falling in love, of boy meets doll.
…two little kids playing, a girl and a boy, and the girl was chasing the boy, threatening to kiss him.
Like a lady had handed me a pickle jar that I simply couldn’t open and I wasn’t a man anymore.
Got myself into a pickle which was a page right out of the Stephen King novella “The Body”
Supercharged, and we were on our way.
No comments yet.
- The Spirit of Dennis Rader
- My Friend Dahmer
- Not Much to Say
- Only the Shadow Knows
- Jagged Breathing and All
- Talking Cows
- Colin Flaherty of ‘White Girl Bleed a Lot’
- What the Heck to Call This Thing, and
- I Can See Two Starbucks at the Same Time
- I Love Trolls
- I Ended Up Reading the Book Twice
- Coming Up With a Title– The MONSTROUS by WALKER Show