Rocky Road for the Lady and Coffee Ice Cream for Me
Me and the lady have been together for twenty-five years, a time frame that overlaps with the living of my book. It surprised me when I was first asked if we were still together. You know everything there is to know about me, yet can’t extrapolate my future? I’ll grant that this Hannah Green character isn’t the most fleshed out, and I suppose that life happens when you’re making other plans, but still. What kind of guy do you think I am?
“Come on, kids! Cake and ice cream! Get it while it lasts!” [page 103]
Spent my last pennies on a Baskin-Robbin ice cream cone… [page 263]
Actually, I had twelve cents left over, but nothing to blow it on.
No comments yet.
- The Spirit of Dennis Rader
- My Friend Dahmer
- Not Much to Say
- Only the Shadow Knows
- Jagged Breathing and All
- Talking Cows
- Colin Flaherty of ‘White Girl Bleed a Lot’
- What the Heck to Call This Thing, and
- I Can See Two Starbucks at the Same Time
- I Love Trolls
- I Ended Up Reading the Book Twice
- Coming Up With a Title– The MONSTROUS by WALKER Show