No, I’m Good– Thanks
So, you think there’s a serial killer exemption clause to the otherwise universal principle of ‘there but for the grace of God go I’? Or a Vinnie from Massachusetts clause or whoever the heck you are? Do yourself a favor and check out this unedited tape of Israel Keyes eventually being interviewed but at an earlier point not.
GROUND RULE: You are not allowed to fast-forward. You need to be one with your boredom as you watch Mr. Keyes, all by his lonesome, becoming bored as hell. What is going to happen is that you will both start falling asleep, and you will yawn at about the same time.
No comments yet.
- The Spirit of Dennis Rader
- My Friend Dahmer
- Not Much to Say
- Only the Shadow Knows
- Jagged Breathing and All
- Talking Cows
- Colin Flaherty of ‘White Girl Bleed a Lot’
- What the Heck to Call This Thing, and
- I Can See Two Starbucks at the Same Time
- I Love Trolls
- I Ended Up Reading the Book Twice
- Coming Up With a Title– The MONSTROUS by WALKER Show