The Key’s to Walk Around with a Copy
That way, you’re liable to get asked, “Whatcha reading?” and have the chance to plug your book. But next time, “Tommy Walker” you really need to make yourself sound more like some smitten random reader and not the freakin’ author reciting his press release!
Even incognito, I cannot bring myself to say my subtitle aloud.
No comments yet.
- The Spirit of Dennis Rader
- My Friend Dahmer
- Not Much to Say
- Only the Shadow Knows
- Jagged Breathing and All
- Talking Cows
- Colin Flaherty of ‘White Girl Bleed a Lot’
- What the Heck to Call This Thing, and
- I Can See Two Starbucks at the Same Time
- I Love Trolls
- I Ended Up Reading the Book Twice
- Coming Up With a Title– The MONSTROUS by WALKER Show