What Did He Have for Breakfast?
The author of Monstrous, Tommy Walker had a venti toffee nut nonfat latte and the chicken salad sandwich. This is in marked contrast to the Tommy of yesteryear:
…about to order his usual of a hamburger and shake [page 253]
…ordered a variation of the usual, but this time also a large order of fries (page 262]
I’m thinking I might have a Reuben sandwich for lunch.
No comments yet.
- The Spirit of Dennis Rader
- My Friend Dahmer
- Not Much to Say
- Only the Shadow Knows
- Jagged Breathing and All
- Talking Cows
- Colin Flaherty of ‘White Girl Bleed a Lot’
- What the Heck to Call This Thing, and
- I Can See Two Starbucks at the Same Time
- I Love Trolls
- I Ended Up Reading the Book Twice
- Coming Up With a Title– The MONSTROUS by WALKER Show